CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Orange Remedies

Orange you glad I didn't say banana? Today I'm doing a 180 from the mild banana to the acidic orange.(^o^) This fruit helps fight a combination of skin problems such as breakouts, acne, premature aging, and even wrinkles. 
Surprisingly, it can also be an effective bug repellent, which is great to protect your skin during the summer. It is also a great cleanser and helps bring a healthy glow to your skin. Here are two simple recipes that will use the whole orange and leave no waste!


 Orange peel duo lip and face scrub

  Supplies
  • Orange
  • Sugar
  • Cheese grater





Grate the orange peel, till you have half a bowl filled. Then scrape the rest of the grated orange peel, from the front and the inside of the cheese grater.
Next mix the grated peel with 1 tbsp. of  sugar.
Take a pinch from the mixture and rub on your lips. Rinse off with water and feel the softness of your lips.


 

This is where I felt how soft my lips and my hands felt from the scrub. I decided to scrub it on my all over my face but avoiding my eyes.Then rinse off with warm water and a splash of cold to close pores.
This should leave your skin feeling ultra soft and with a beautiful glow. I love how this scrub felt, my skin felt so refreshed.
Orange juice cleanser 


supplies
  • Orange 
  • Cotton balls
 Cut the same orange that you grated in half .







Peel the orange to make it easier to squeeze the juice out.






 
Squeeze out all the juice in to a bowl, it is optional to keep the pulp.






Soak the cotton ball, then apply to your face leave on for 5 minutes.Wash off with warm water and splash of cold water to close pores.

This should leave your skin feeling super clean.



✯ ☆҉‿↗⁀☆҉☆
         Fin!
✯ ☆҉‿↗⁀☆҉☆

0 comments: